The connection to Pipedrive is created when a new QuarterOne account is created. Once a connection is made, it is not possible to change to a different CRM provider.
A connection to Pipedrive can only be established by Pipedrive users with Admin rights. However, once a connection is established, the data can be refreshed by any QuarterOne users.
Connecting to Pipedrive
- Signup for a QuarterOne Account
- Login to QuarterOne after registering an account and confirming your email.
- At the Connect Your CRM screen, select Pipedrive from the available drop down menu and click Authorise.
- You will then be requested to log in to Pipedrive and authenticate the QuarterOne application. Note, this authentication must be completed by a Pipedrive Admin user.
- You will then be redirected back to the QuarterOne application
- Select the CRM data you wish to import. Don't worry, you can always adjust these settings at a later date.
By default, the QuarterOne will refresh your Pipedrive data every 24 hours, overnight.